Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Life's Challenges
So here we are, two months after Mike gets home from being gone for 140 days. Last Friday he was laid off from his job shore side. He is now having to go out to sea again, way too soon. I was browsing the internet Sunday looking for something and came across the clip above. This pretty much sums it up. It is my light at the end of the tunnel and the assurance that the lives of my family are in good hands. I am not ready for him to leave so soon, but I know I won't have to do it alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh, I'm so sorry. You're so strong Bridget! I don't think I could ever do that. Then again we all do what we have to when the time comes. You're family is in my prayers.
I'm so sorry... I loved Elder Wirthlin's talk... I quoted from it a few months ago as well... it's helped a lot of people! So when does he go? Let me know what I can do to help! Will he be gone before the move?
You are such a rock, I can't believe how strong you always are, what a great example to me. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
You're a darling and you know that we will help in any way possible. Stand firm, "This too shall pass". Stay strong and call whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or a good laugh. Love you muchly!
We will be here for rides or babysitting for the little ones if you need us...I am heartbroken for you.
Post a Comment