Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Flies.....

May 2nd was my 6th Anniversary!! Since he couldn't be here, my sweet husband sent me a beautiful Lei from Hawaii and one for each of the girls too. 6 years has flown by. Here is a pic of our wedding day. For those of you who don't know we kind of got married on the fly. Mike proposed to me in April and we planned on getting married in August after he could get himself and the kids moved to Utah. I said why wait and we were married a week later in the beautiful Provo Mountains with my family in attendance. Pretty crazy I know but when it is right why waste time. (Man we look young!!)



Here is another photo of Michael and Brin at the Military Ball.


Then another formal dance to go to. The Young Single Adults of the church here threw a Prom type dance for Seniors and older. Michael took Connie and they had a good time. The boys always look so dashing in their suits!



With graduation around the corner I have been thinking about my little Michael a lot. He has changed so much in 6 years! He has grown up so much and has had many surprises for me along the way. I am so proud of him and who he has become and the changes he has made in his life to be who he is today. He is a great example to his friends and a born leader. He is going to hang out at home and work for a year before putting in his papers to serve a Mission. I hope we still love each other by the time that happens!

5 comments:

Jeremy Price said...

I love that picture of you and Mike! I think you guys look the same. Tell Michael he looks so handsome in those pictures. We love your family so much.

Mom said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I remember that day! Wonderful! Love you both.

Ash said...

What a beauty!

Page said...

Love the 80's do!! Daniel is on the Yankees too and it nearlly killed Jason being a die hard Cubs fan. Congrats on your anniversary and the new nephew is adorable, I'm glad your man is coming home and I remember the day you told me you got married! I was so happy for you! Okay I think thats it.

meand4boyz said...

I was going to email you and I still haven't put your address in my contacts, what the heck? I had a little knowing smile when you left your comment. You have no idea how FAR I want to go sometimes, but I have to remember my audience. The other day I wanted to go off about what a piece of crap Larry King is, I refrain from negative opinions sometimes. I wish I could have one of those blogs where I could say whatever I wanted :) Haven't seen you since the game. We need to get together before I go away to WA for 3 weeks!