

This Halloween was a lot of fun. I decided we are no longer going to Trick or Treat as a family and the Ward Party will be our Halloween celebration from now on. We always have an awesome party with a trunk or treat and that is enough for anyone! This year Dylan was a vampire, Shelby an Egyptian princess, Thomas an army man (of course), and Eliza hates costumes so I just put her in a Halloween theme outfit with skulls on it. She was comfortable and happy. Dylan made it to the top 5 finalists in the costume contest again but did not take home the big win. Next year we will think of something great so he can finally win! Martha had a costume/birthday party on Halloween night and George stuck close to home. The only thing missing was Mike, but we had a great Halloween! I took the 4 little kids to the drive in on the 31st with some good girl friends of mine. They hate trick or treating too!! We saw Where The Wild Things Are and Astro Boy. The kids had a great time with their friends. I am so blessed with great kids, great friends and a wonderful place to call home. I couldn't ask for anything more.

4 comments:
Where's George? He came to my car trunk or treating as "George" and I am the only one that guessed his costume :)
mom, i loved that halloween i hope i win next year
Lish looks so much bigger since I left her crying for daddy in the parking lot... I MISS her so much! LOVE DAD From Yokohama Japan
Your kids are adorable!!! very creative costuming. I am a last minute girl myself. I guess it MAKES me be creative:)
Post a Comment