Monday, February 8, 2010

Tagged by Leanne!

Leanne tagged me so I thought I'd better comply!

4 shows I like to watch:
1. Lost
2. AMAZING RACE (season premier February 14th baby!! And I get to watch with Mike!)
3. The Middle
4. Parks and Recreation

4 things I am passionate about:
1. My fantastic Hubby!
2. My children
3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ!
4. Sewing

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Do your chores
2. Not so much
3. Are you serious?!
4. Not now I'm busy
(Man I'm a mean mom!)

4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. Sewing
2. Patience
3. Forgiveness
4. Not everything needs to be under my control!

4 places I would like to go:
1. Italy
2. French Polynesia
3. Mt. Rushmore
4. Anywhere my family is

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Church
2. Reading
3. Made dinner
4. Cleaned kitchen

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Mike coming home
2. Mike coming home
3. Mike coming home
4. Having Mike home!!!

4 things on my wish list:
1. Mike home
2. New floors in my house
3. New furniture
4. New counter tops in my kitchen (whoever thought up white, tile counter tops did not have children!)

4 people I tag:
1. Ashley
2. Page
3. Katy
4. Anyone else who thinks it is fun!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm excited for Mike to come home as well! Did you find out exactly when he comes home?

Ash said...

How many Ashley's do you know. Was this for me or another one. Mabey me cause I am a sucker for these, or because I was next to Page's name and I assume. Ehh, dosent matter I will do it anyways!