Saturday, May 15, 2010

Catch Up Time!



I am a total slacker and it has been months since I updated my family saga. I'll try and cram it all in. Mike came home off the ship February 11th or 12th, it's been so long I can't remember! We had a great weekend without the kids thanks to my fabulous sister Megan. One unexpected event, we were in a car accident and totaled Mike's commuter car! My husbands first full day back in the USA and he totals the car! Thank goodness we were both ok other than a few bruises on my face. He did get to go car shopping and get a new car though. We were blessed when Mike was able to snag a shore job for a year and he will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Heavenly Father loves my family and knows we have needed him home.

No comments: