Saturday, May 15, 2010

Home Improvement........



When we moved into our home there was carpet in the master bathroom. For some cray reason there are many California builders looking to cut costs and they put nasty carpet in the bathroom. Mike decided one day out of the blue the carpet has to go! He starts tearing it out and informs me we are putting in tile DIY style. It actually wasn't too bad. I also decided I'd like some nicer vanities and sinks to go along with it so we demoed those too. It has been over a month, the tile is in but still no vanities and sinks. I have been informed I am too picky because I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. The floor looks great for our first time and we are quite proud of the accomplishment. Our marriage survived our first large home improvement project!

No comments: